The Midarex IOT A9 is an air quality measurement and a weather station. It integrates high-linearity and high-accuracy gas, pressure, humidity and temperature sensors.
The gas sensor within the AAA-680 can detect a broad range of gases to measure air quality for personal well being. Gases that can be detected by the AAA-680 include Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) from paints (such as formaldehyde), lacquers, paint strippers, cleaning supplies, furnishings, office equipment, glues, adhesives and alcohol.
Data measured are transmitted to the cloud through LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) technology, being available in the Sigfox and LoRaWan versions.
- 1. Measured Pressure: 300...1100 hPa
- 2. Measured Humidity 0…100%
- 3. Measured Temperature: -40…85°C
- 4. Measured Gas: IAQ (Index for Air Quality)
- 5. Connectivity: Sigfox (Version S) and LoRaWan (Version V)
- 6. Power supply: 3V (2 x AAA batteries, suggested the Energizer Ultimate L92)
- 7. Battery duration: >5 years
- 8. Dimensions: W 50.4 mm x H 29.5 mm x D1 (Flanged base) 90.4 mm x D2 (Cover) 70 mm